Worknice is exceptional at unifying HR data and structuring it in a way that enables you to do great work. But in the fast-paced world of human resources (HR), managing and analysing vast amounts of employee data can be a daunting task. However, with the addition of new and handy tools, Worknice customers have more control of how they structure their data with a view to unlock valuable benefits.
These enhancements to the Worknice HR platform are in response to common feedback from our valued customers:
- I need everyone in my business to have certain compliance requirements, such as a valid CPR certificate. How can I see this in a single view?
- I went on a holiday for two weeks. Is there a way I can see everything that has changed in Worknice over that period?
- I want to configure how I sort my data in different ways, such as fixed term contracts by expiry date. Can I do this?
Template audit trail
Feedback: I need everyone in my business to have certain compliance requirements, such as a valid CPR certificate. How can I see this in a single view?
Controlling the chaos and moving away from spreadsheets is a key reason customers love Worknice. A big part of that is understanding who in the business is compliant or has access to particular types of documentation. With our template assignment audit trail, you can see the full story of who has a valid type of document, form or certificate. This opens up a ton of incredibly useful use-cases for our customers;
- Error detection and correction
- Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Accountability and transparency
- Security and data integrity
- Dispute resolution and forensic investigations
- Continuous improvement and compliance monitoring
Overview report groupings
Feedback: I went on a holiday for two weeks. Is there a way I can see everything that has changed in Worknice over that period?
We get it, you have a life outside of work. However the more you holiday, the more there is to catch up on when you’re back at work. Often the biggest challenge is getting to grips with what’s changed and what needs to be done since you left. Problem solved. Reviewing everything that has changed or needs attention can be achieved on the overview report (which shows every single assignment that has been issued to or actioned by employees – ever). Simply group the report in order of latest updated so see what has changed since you last logged into Worknice.
Sortable table columns
Feedback: I want to configure how I sort my data in different ways, such as fixed term contracts by expiry date. Can I do this?
Most of the data contained in Worknice is now filterable! This is a small but very handy features that will enable customers to manipulate data to find the information they need in an instant. This type of data filtering will help our customers achieve faster and easier analysis of their data by;
- Quick identification of patterns and trends
- Facilitates data prioritisation
- Enables data exploration and analysis
- Supports data-driven decision-making
- Enhances data manipulation and reporting